- I think this would work well as it seems well organised and you have a lot of good ideas for brand identity and styles for the video.
- This would be a good idea as pop has a big following so you have a guaranteed audience.
Is the brand identity coherent?
- I think it is, and the colours match the nature style well.
- If the performers fit in to the scheme then it should look good.
- I think you'll need some kind of performance part as it might get a bit boring if its all outside.
What genre does the music video appear to fit into?
- It sounds like pop, but looks a little like country.
- Pop if you don't watch the video with it, as the video isn't like generic pop videos with lots of dancers and bright colours.
- Looks and sounds like a sub genre of pop, not quite mainstream.
Are there any other creative influences that we would consider?
- Maybe look at people like Ellie Goulding, as shes a pop artist who sometimes does more niche songs.
- I'm not sure, I think it looks fine as you've planned it.
- Have a look at mainstream artists Little Mix, and Nicki Minaj, for ideas on the performance section.
To what extent does this pitch idea intrigue you?
- I think it looks promising and could turn out really well.
- I'd like to see the video once its done, as it looks good on paper.
How could we improve the ideas in the pitch?
- Have a bit more detail in what your performers will be doing/dressing/etc.
- Maybe including a few mainstream ideas as it could add to the video in a good way.
- As a first draft this looks good, you just need to refine and clarify your ideas more.
No comments:
Post a Comment